Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I'm a lucky girl...







to receive such a treasure as this!!




Bead artist, Lynne Bowland of Islandgirl Insights sent me these treasures yesterday to play with as my bead soup ingredients. I cannot say enough about how beautiful these beads are. I am not a blue lover but these might convert me. SHE MADE THESE, I am in awe of her talent.




I have a few ideas swimming in my head, just need some time, alone and uninterrupted to play.

My photography skills are not the best yet. I just got a new camera and I haven't quite figured everything out yet. I am excited about taking a photography course soon though!

8 comments:

  1. Wow, your beads are awesome! What are the blue and white ones made of? A great soup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Ivory and blue beads are made out of glass... then lightly etched (10 seconds)

    Can't wait to see what you do with them!
    I haven't got your beads yet.. will go to the mail box today... was snowing here so hard yesterday that I figured that CP probably didn't even bother delivering

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors. Lynn's beads are magical indeed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are gorgeous beads. No wonder you might "convert" to blue :) I can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ommmmm...time alone with beads...haaaaa I'm in the mood for some bead peace, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such yummy beads! Can't wait to see what you create with them.

    So nice to meet you, Lisa! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    Happy Monday to You!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI Lisa

    Stuck a tease on my blog today... my necklace is done... I think it worked out well... Stringing those felted balls took 2 people and vice grips!

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and thanks so much for stopping by.